Please read the following carefully. Use the link below to download a PDF version of these hire terms and conditions which you can sign.
Hire Agreement, Terms and Conditions of Hire and Disclaimer
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid any injury or damage to the equipment. Please read and adhere to the following safety instructions carefully:
If you are unsure about anything or have any questions, please get in touch on 07824 771194.
1. The equipment has an age limit as specified in the equipment descriptions. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment at any time.
2. Please ensure that a responsible adult supervises the equipment at all times.
3. Shoes, glasses, sunglasses, jewellery, badges, etc. must be removed before using the equipment.
4. No face paint, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used on or near the equipment.
5. No smoking or barbeques near the equipment.
6. Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls of the equipment must not be allowed as this is very DANGEROUS.
7. No food, drinks or chewing gum is allowed on or near the equipment. This is to avoid the risk of choking and mess.
(Please note that if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition, then the hirer will incur a cleaning charge).
8. Alway ensure the equipment is not over-crowded and limit numbers according to the age and size of the persons using it. Also ensure that the age range of those using the equipment is suitable according to the equipment description. Avoid large and small children using the equipment at the same time.
9. Ensure users are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in such a manner as to risk injury or cause distress to others.
10. No pets, toys or sharp instruments are allowed on the equipment.
11. No running from side to side.
12. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety steps as a child could easily bounce off the equipment and get hurt. The step is only there to assist users to mount and dismount the equipment!
13. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems uses the equipment or anyone who is feeling unwell.
14. During inflation or deflation of the equipment, do not allow anyone on the equipment as this is DANGEROUS.
15. Please ensure that users do not attempt somersaults.
16. Ensure that there is at least two feet clearance on each side of the equipment and at least six feet at the rear.
17. The equipment should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If the equipment is not fitted with a rain/shower cover, it should not be used in wet conditions.
18. In the event of heavy rain, ensure that the equipment remains inflated and cover any electrical extension cables and sockets. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
19. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the equipment immediately. Check fuses and make sure that the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or that something has not blown onto the blower and is obstructing it.
20. ABC Inflatables can only offer a guarantee of a minimum of five hours useage on day of hire. This is dependent upon the site location and our delivery and collection routes. We will always endeavour to give the hirer as long a period of time as possible to use the castle on the day of hire.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PERSONS USING THIS BOUNCY CASTLE OR ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT HIRED FROM A.B.C. INFLATABLES DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK & THEREFORE A.B.C INFLATABLES CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INJURY CAUSED TO ANYONE USING THEIR EQUIPMENT!
When signing the online booking form, you the hirer accept Sole Responsibility for the safety of persons using the equipment and agree to ensure it is supervised at all times by either yourself or a responsible adult over the age of 18 whilst the equipment is being used. You accept full liability for any injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. You also confirm that you have read and will adhere to all the HIRE AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS (as detailed above).
By signing the booking form you agree that the equipment you have hired is clean, dry and undamaged and therefore you accept full responsibility for the equipment and agree to pay for any loss or damage caused to it, to the value of the full cost of the equipment.
By signing the booking form you agree to pay the sum of £20 to Affordable Bouncy Castles if the equipment hired is in a unacceptable condition when returned. I.e., if it is in a dirty or muddy state or if the inflatable is return wet. This fee is to cover the cost of cleaning.
Bouncy Castles, Inflatables, Soft Play & Games, Balloons, Rodeo Bull, Disco, Wedding and Event Hire in:
Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Ash, Eastry, Aylesham, Elvington, Bridge, Wingham, Hersden, Sturry, Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Herne Bay, Whitstable, Faversham, Hythe, Cheriton, Hawkinge, Folkestone, Sandgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Thanet, Barham, Stelling Minnis, Eythorne, and all Towns and villages in Kent.
© Affordable Bouncy Castles
Site Designed and Powered by Pregnant Prawn